Public Information Request

The City of Harlowton provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request. The "Related Links" at the bottom of this page includes Page 1 & Page 2 of the Public Records Request Form. For your convenience, you may print out the form, fill it out, and return it to City Hall. 

The City has also provided a few more documents below that you might find helpful such as the request to be added to the city council agenda, the request for street closure for events, and the request for water shut off during winter months. 


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may also request any form from the City Hall and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to any City Employee in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter. Except for the Public Record Request, it must be submitted in writing to the City Hall.